Visit the Neues Museum and gaze in wonder at exhibits from the Egyptian Museum, the Antique Collection and the Museum of Prehistory and Early History.
About this activity
Valid 1 day
Skip the line
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
This activity is non-refundable
Select participants and date:
Skip the long lines with this ticket
Visit one of the most impressive parts of the Berlin Museum Island
Find out about the 19th century history of art, museums and technology
See 3 museums in one: the Egyptian Museum, the Antique Collection the Museum of Prehistory and Early History
Discover the Neues Museum in Berlin with a skip-the-line ticket. Experience exhibits from 3 collections: the Egyptian Museum, the Museum of Prehistory and Early History as well as the Antique Collection.
Get a unique insight into the development of prehistoric cultures from the Middle East to the Atlantic, from North Africa to Scandinavia. See highlights like the famous bust of Nefertiti, the Green Head as well as Priam's Treasure from Heinrich Schliemann's collection.
Discover a replica of an Egyptian sarcophagus, see the impressive Berlin Gold Hat, the statue of the Xanten Boy and one of the surviving statues of the Roman sun god Helios.
Skip the line entry ticket for the Neues Museum
What’s Not Included
Entry to other museums on Museum Island
When you get there
Neues Museum Visitors' Entrance
• This entry ticket is valid for an entry period of 30 minutes. Go directly to the museum entrance without waiting in the queue. You can stay in the museum for as long as you like
• Children and adolescents under 18 can enter the museum free of charge
• Discounted tickets are only available with relevant ID
• Backpacks are not allowed in the exhibition and there is limited locker and cloakroom space
• The whole building is wheelchair accessible