Berlin: 3-Hour Secret Food Tour
- Take a food tour of Berlin with 7 different culinary stops
- Hear the story behind each bite by a dedicated guide
- Get insights into German food and the culture of Berlin
- Travel in a small group for a more intimate experience
Next, sample some traditional German fresh cheeses and cured meats in a pub. Select from a choice of local beers (non-alcoholic options available) to get a true taste of Germany. Learn the difference between German and Polish bagels and how they became famous in New York. Hear the urban history of the city and how the wide boulevards were built to impress both residents and visitors alike.
Go to a wine shop to taste one of Germany's most famous cheeses, served with 2 German wines (non-alcoholic options available). For something sweet, try some classic German pastries and cakes in a cute boutique bakery. Discover the Turkish influence on the food with some authentic Turkish sweets. Of course, you can't possibly come to Germany and not eat the sausages or try some of the currywurst!
End at the most famous site of the Berlin Wall and East Berlin at the East Side Gallery. Get a secret food treat to enjoy on the way.
- Food tastings, including "kebab hahn," "flammenkuchen," Turkish sweets and meats, pastries and baked goods, local cheeses, delicious meats, "currywurst," desserts, traditional German cakes and a mystery dish
- German wines (or non-alcoholic options), German beer (or non-alcoholic options) and a bottle of water
- Passionate and fluent English-speaking guide (tours in German are subject to availability)
When you get there
Meet outside of the Warschauer U-Bahn Station. If you take the S-Bahn to Warschauer, exit the station upstairs and walk to your left, the U-Bahn station is very close (less than a minute). The guide will have an orange umbrella (easy to spot).Open in Google Maps ⟶