Berlin Reichstag: Rooftop Dinner at the Käfer Restaurant
- Marvel at the views of Berlin from the glass dome of the Reichstag building
- Watch the city at night as you dine at the rooftop Käfer restaurant
- Feast from a 3-course menu at a unique venue
Take your seats at your reserved table within the glass dome and admire the views of the city. Choose from a menu that highlights German specialties as you watch the lights of the city switch on for the night.
Enjoy a seasonal salad starter, followed by a choice of four main courses that include meat, fish and vegetarian options, all accompanied by seasonal side dishes.
End with a delicious dessert and enjoy the views over the rooftops of Berlin at night.
- Reservation for entry to the Reichstag building
- Table reservation at the rooftop restaurant
- 3-course dinner
- Aperitif, small mineral water and coffee/tea
- Tour of the Reichstag building
- Audio guides at the Reichstag building (free rental from visitor services)
- Additional food and drinks not outlined above
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• A valid photo ID is required for entry for every participant
• Please arrive outside the entrance at least 5 minutes before your dinner reservation, at the latest. Please be punctual as entry cannot be guaranteed for latecomers
• Please note that smoking is not permitted in the building or on the roof terrace