Old Berlin Tour: Brandenburg Gate, Unter den Linden & More
- Experience a concise introduction to German history in its original locations
- Take a fun look behind the scenes of the most beautiful sights
- Get to know the locations of major historical events
- See the famous Brandenburg Gate, Pariser Platz, Unter den Linden, the statue of "Old Fritz" and Bebelplatz
- Stroll past the New Guard House, the museum district, and the Gendarmenmarkt
Visit Unter den Linden, the history of which dates back to the the 17th century. The statue of "Old Fritz" reveals the importance of the history of Berlin and Prussia. See the memorial to the book burning in 1933 at Bebelplatz.
Continue to the Neue Wache and the Museum Island. On the Gendarmenmarkt, you can experience the positive and negative aspects of the history of Berlin. Also take a look behind the scenes and see how Berlin's historical heritage is dealt with today.
- City tour