Green Berlin Bike Tour - Oases of Big City Life
- Enjoy a bike tour through the oases of the city including contemplative retreats, hidden treasures, and quirky art projects
- Get to know Berlin by bike and explore the other, unusual side of the city off the beaten path
- Admire fantastic buildings, beautiful parks, and historical sites on each unique tour
This is the concept of this bike tour. Each of the tour guides has their own personal oases tour. Sometimes the tour leads you through parks and along the waterfront, and then suddenly you are in a seemingly unreal cityscape where you discover an unexpected little paradise around the corner. Alternatively, the tour will take you to places where strange and unusual events haven taken place, things you’ll never read in any history book.
Enjoy a journey through unknown Berlin off the beaten path and be surprised by the green sides of the city. The 3.5-hour tour is at a relaxed pace so that you have enough time for photo stops and to have your questions answered.
- Bicycle rental for the tour
- Bicycle helmet and gloves upon request
- Sunscreen and trouser clips (if required)
- 1 bottle of water (0.5l)
- Free rain ponchos are available for when it rains
When you get there
Tours start at the Kulturbrauerei in Prenzlauer Berg (Hof 4, Knaackstr. 97, 10435 Berlin). The nearest metro station, Eberswalder Straße, is just 3 stops from Alexanderplatz. The best entrance to the Kulturbrauerei is at Knaackstraße 97, almost on the corner of Danziger Straße. Follow the yellow signs "Berlin on Bike".Open in Google Maps ⟶
The comfortable rental bikes are equipped with baskets for lightweight bags. You can select the best bicycle for you from the large selection.