Berlin Combo-Ticket: Little BIG City and SEA LIFE Berlin
- Discover the city's history brought to life at Little BIG City Berlin
- Dive into a fascinating underwater world and get to see amazing sea creatures up close
- Benefit from shorter waiting times at both attractions
Dive into the interactive miniature attraction of Little BIG City Berlin and experience the city’s epic history that is brought to life through impressive 3D models. On your journey, you will meet more than 6,000 Little BIG City residents, brought to life with modern technology. You will see, what has made Berlin the city it is today…a great city!
Next, SEA LIFE Berlin, come face to face with creatures from local rivers, as well as sharks and rays. You can discover more than 5,000 dazzling creatures in 37 lifelike fresh and saltwater pools. Have you ever touched a cleaner shrimp with your hand? Feel the tickling of this tiny sea creature in the touch pool. You'll also be able to watch daily feedings and learn interesting facts from the staff. Find out what's on the menu for rays and sharks and other exciting bits of information.
Please visit Little BIG City Berlin first with your combo ticket, where you will receive the ticket for SEA LIFE Berlin.
- Admission to Little BIG City Berlin
- Admission to SEA LIFE Berlin
Prepare for the activity
• Please visit Little BIG City Berlin first where you will receive your entrance ticket for AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin
• Little BIG City Berlin is open between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM from Monday to Friday and 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM between January and March and in November and December and is open between 10:00 AM and 7:00 PM daily between April and October (with last admission 1 hour before closure)
• AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin is open between 10:00 AM and 7:00 PM daily
• Both attractions are closed 24 December