Berlin WelcomeCard: Museum Island & Public Transport
- Receive 72 hours free access to the city's public transport system
- Take advantage of discounts at 200 tourist attractions, venues, and events
- Get a complimentary guidebook and map
- Enjoy free entrance to all the museums on Berlin's Museum Island
- Explore the Pergamon Museum, Bode Museum, Altes Museum, Alte Nationalgalerie and Neues Museum
Your Berlin WelcomeCard Museum Island now also features discounts on hotel restaurants, where you will receive 25% off main meals, or even the entire bill. A complimentary guidebook is also included, helping you to make the most of your stay with tour suggestions and handy insider tips.
Opt for free transport within zones A and B (Berlin) or A, B, and C (covering Berlin and Potsdam) when you select your Berlin WelcomeCard Museum Island option.
Located in the city center on an island in the Spree River, Berlin’s Museum Island boasts a complex of 5 internationally acclaimed museums: the Pergamon Museum, the Old Museum, New Museum, Old National Gallery and Bode Museum. Together they form a world-famous and unique architectural ensemble, which was declared a UNESCO World heritage Site in 1999.
With this ticket you will have free access to them all (one visit per day per museum). See the antique collections of Berlin’s State Museums at the Old Museum and go back to Ancient Egypt at the New Museum. The Bode Museum houses Byzantine art and Oriental sculptures, while at the Pergamon Museum you can see splendid examples of Islamic art.
- Admission once a day to all open museums (extra charges may apply for some special exhibitions). Museums included are the Bode Museum, Altes Museum, Alte Nationalgalerie, Pergamon Museum and Neues Museum
- Discounted admission for special exhibitions
- Public transportation ticket for 72 hours (zones AB or ABC, please choose when booking)
- Discounts of up to 50% at 200 partner attractions
- Berlin WelcomeCard Museum Island guide with pull-out city map
Prepare for the activity
Berlin Airports Airport Berlin Tegel (TXL) Terminal A Berlin Tourist Info Terminal A (Gate 1) Daily 08:00 AM – 07:00 PM Airport Berlin Tegel (TXL) Main Hall Between Terminal A and B Berlin Tourist Info Daily 07:00 AM – 10:00 PM Airport Berlin-Schönefeld (SXF) Tourist-Information Berlin-Brandenburg Terminal A, Main Hall / Ground Floor (right-hand side) Monday-Friday 7 AM–10:45 PM, Saturday-Sunday 8 AM-8 PM I Berlin Tourist Info Main Station Ground Floor / Entrance Europaplatz Daily 08:00 AM – 09:00 PM Europa-Center Tauentzienstraße 9 Ground Floor Mon-Sat 10:00 AM – 08:00 PM Brandenburger Tor (Brandenburg Gate) Pariser Platz / South Wing Daily 09:30 AM – 07:00 PM (Nov – Mar 09:30 AM – 06:00 PM) Hotel Park Inn by Radisson Alexanderplatz 7, Hotel Lobby Mon-Sat: 07:00 AM – 09:00 PM Sun 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Opening times are subject to change - please check here prior to your visit: https://www.visitberlin.de/en/berlin-tourist-info-centres?tid=37Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please note: this ticket comes with a public transportation ticket valid for 72 hours (please choose between zones AB for Berlin or ABC for Berlin and Potsdam)
• Up to 3 children between the ages of 6 and 14 can travel free on their parents’ ticket or when accompanying an adult. Children under the age of 6 generally travel for free
• Please note that GetYourGuide Gift Codes can not be applied to this product