Berlin-Wannsee to Potsdam 3-Hour World Heritage Cruise
- Experience a fantastic cruise on the Havel River towards Potsdam
- Explore one of the most beautiful UNESCO World Heritage regions
- Discover the history of Prussia
- Experience the rich history of the region in the southwest and the north of Berlin
The chain of lakes in and around Berlin attracts visitors from all over the world. Visitors can relax at one of the lidos or walk around the picturesque natural landscape that extends along Wannsee and the Oberhavel lakes.
Discover the rich history of two regions near Berlin: the southwest and north. Famous personalities, such as the painter Max Liebermann or the playwright Heinrich von Kleist, lived and worked in Wannsee, making it a place of historical importance. The historical places give you the opportunity to go back in time and relive history.
The cruise takes you from Wannsee to Kladow, passing by Pfaueninsel (Peacock Island), Nikolskoe, and the Church of St. Peter and Paul. Continue on towards the Savior's Church, Cecilienhof Palace and its old dairy farm, and the Glienicke Bridge. Float by the Babelsberg Palace, Flatow Tower, Hans-Otto-Theater (Schiffbauergasse), "Freundschaftsinsel" (Friendship Island), and Potsdam/Lange Brücke before returning back to Wannsee.
- Boat cruise
- Food and drink (available to purchase on board)