Berlin Wall: 1-Hour Private Walking Tour of the Divided City
- Follow the traces of the divided city, family dramas, escape attempts, barbed wire, borders, and fatalities
- Discover the places where people leapt to freedom, built tunnels, and went to pray
- Visit Bernauer Straße, known for walled-in homes, a demolished church, and destroyed cemeteries
- Listen to stories of everyday life and brutal absurdities at the border
- See the remains of the Berlin Wall, the death strip, and the watchtower at the Berlin Wall Memorial
But above all, it is the personal, often tragic stories of divided Berlin that touches many people. Embark on a small journey through time to discover places where people lived, hoped, and freed themselves from the dictatorship.
Discover exciting facts about the border, which divided Europe and even the world for a long time until the people courageously put up resistance against the deceitful regime.
After the tour you will have the opportunity to stroll through Prenzlauer Berg, go shopping along Kastanienallee, visit one of the many restaurants and cafes, or visit the popular Mauerpark with its graffiti art.
- Expert, entertaining tour guide
- Food and drink
Prepare for the activity
In front of the Berlin Wall visitor center on Bernauer Straße, on the corner with Gartenstraße. Public transport to Nordbahnhof station: Take the exit to Gartenstraße/Bernauer Straße S-Bahn S1, S2, S25 Tram lines M10, M8, M12 Bus 245 Public transport to Naturkundemuseum station: Take the U6 metro line and then walk for 5 minutesOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Please specify desired language when booking