Berlin: Video Time Travel Bus Tour in German
- See historical films at the most important sights
- Immerse yourself into the capital's history during this multimedia tour
- Enjoy the ride in a modern bus with extra monitors
- Listen to the live commentary by the knowledgeable guides
See how Kaiser Wilhelm II. greets the people from the balcony of his Berlin city palace and how the crowds cheer Hitler in front of the new Reich Chancellery. Experience the construction and the fall of the Berlin Wall, the development of the Potsdamer square and get a peek into the secret rooms of the Federal Chancellery. This new city tour experience enables you to get to know the German capital in an illustrated and immersive way.
The following sights will be visited:
Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag, Government District, Main Station, boulevard Unter den Linden, Gendarmenmarkt, Schlossplatz, Alexanderplatz, Karl-Marx-Allee, Checkpoint Charlie, Wilhelmstraße, Postdamer Square
This tour has been awarded with the price "Chosen Venue 2012" by the Initiative "Germany ‒ Country of Ideas".
- Video bus tour with guide
- German-speaking guide