Berlin: Tickets for the BODY WORLDS Museum in Berlin
- Discover your own body and learn more about the interplay between muscles, organs and the nervous system
- Learn what connects human beings - what keeps them upright and moving and what lets them laugh and love
- Get to know the miracle of human beings
- See more than 200 plastinates that will invite you to occupy yourself intensely with your own life
Walk through the different areas and get a detailed insight into the complex but fragile structures of the insides of the body. See the human skeleton, the interplay of the muscular system, learn more about the digestive system, the development of an embryo in the womb as well as the cardiovascular system. The respiratory organs and the nervous system are also part of the exhibition as well.
Beyond the exhibits, you will learn more about the aspects that determine existence. For example, find out what determines a person's happiness and how the body copes with stress. Learn something about the middle ground between excessiveness and modesty and what the body needs in order to live a long and healthy life.
- Entrance to BODY WORLDS exhibition
- Free audio guide (German and English)
- Lockers (subject to a charge)
Prepare for the activity
• Last admission: 6 PM