Berlin: Private Soviet Tour in a Russian Minibus
Pickup includedYour guide will pick you up at the entrance to your accommodations in Berlin's city center.
- Go sightseeing in a vintage Russian mini bus
- Have an authentic experience with a private, professional guide
- Enjoy a soviet-style drink and other surprises on board
Passing by the famous Brandenburg Gate, your next stop is the former border crossing Checkpoint Charlie, where Soviet and American tanks faced each other in the heyday of the Cold War in the early 1960s. Head to Alexanderplatz and Karl-Marx Boulevard, impressive urban development projects of the socialist GDR. Between the TV tower, the socialist mosaics, and the Soviet classicism and socialist brutalism, you’ll feel the old splendor of East Berlin.
Next, the “Bukhanka” vintage van will take you back over the Spree River to the kilometer-long Eastside Gallery, which was once part of the insurmountable Berlin Wall. For the grand finale, head towards Treptower Park with its gigantic Soviet War Memorial, combining deep history and impressive architecture.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Berlin city center)
- Soviet style" soft drink
- Other drinks
Prepare for the activity
• The themes and stops can be altered to according to your group's preferences.