Berlin: "Poor, but sexy" Bike Tour
- Discover Berlin in an entertaining, relaxed, way, while enjoying the fresh air, away from traffic
- Hear interesting stories about the former wall, multicultural discussions, party temples, car lofts, and gentrification
- Immerse yourself in Berlin life and explore vibrant areas and alternative projects, including the East Side Gallery
The tour begins in the central Nikolaiviertel, just five minutes from the TV Tower by foot. Start the tour where Berlin's history began, then ride far from the center to experience the city life in Kreuzberg, Friedrichshain, Neukölln, and Treptow.
Immerse yourself in the different districts of Berlin and learn how they've changed. On this 17-kilometer ride, take a look at alternative projects and restored buildings, as you ride along side streets and bike paths.
The tour takes you through diverse areas and lets you see exceptional buildings and innovative ideas. Enjoy a beautiful ride along the Spree and the Landwehr Canal, where the contrasts of Berlin could not be clearer. Stop every 5 to 10 minutes to learn interesting and historical facts. A small group of up to 15 people, an intimate atmosphere, and a relaxed pace make this an unforgettable experience.
- Bike rental of your choice
- Bike helmet (on request)
- Waterproof ponchos in case of rain
- Additional material (tour route or city map with restaurant and culture recommendations)
When you get there
The meeting point is at the intersection of Propst-/Poststraße in the Nikolaiviertel (in front of the Nikolaikirche) and is marked with a start placard. The bike rental shop is at Poststraße 11 (in the back building), 10178 Berlin. How to get there: S-Bahn: Alexanderplatz (8 minutes by foot) S5, S7, S75, and regional trains U-Bahn: Klosterstraße (5 minutes) U2 Alexanderplatz U2, U5, U8 Bus: Spandauer Str /Marienkirche (5 minutes) TXL, 100, 200 Nikolaiviertel/Berliner Rathaus (3 minutes) M48, 248, N8 Tram: Spandauer Str /Marienkirche M4, M5, M6 Parking lots: Mühlendamm, Jüdenstraße (3-5 minutes/with fee)Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Large baggage can be left with the tour operator for the duration of the tour
• This tour can also be booked as a private tour