Explore the fascinating Karl-Marx-Allee in Berlin on this 2-hour guided tour. Discover interesting facts about the street and the buildings on both sides of it. Admire Strausberger Platz and the partial ruins of the Church of the Resurrection.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- See Frankfurter Tor with its distinctive towers, a true architectural highlight of Berlin
- Visit the apartment buildings in Friedrichshain with their arcades
- Discover the Kosmos cinema designed by Josef Kaiser
- Stroll along Karl-Marx-Allee, the first socialist street in Germany
- Admire the high-rise building “Hochhaus an der Weberweise”
- See the partial ruins of the Church of the Resurrection
- Discover Strausberger Platz and its distinctive high-rise buildings
- Tour with an expert guide
- Pick-up and drop off
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.