Discover the interesting history of Berlin on this 2-hour guided tour of the government district. See old and new government buildings, explore the Holocaust Memorial, discover Hitler’s bunker, and stroll across Potsdamer Platz with an expert tour guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English, French, Russian, Dutch, Italian
- Discover the changes over the years at Potsdamer Platz
- Admire the old government district of Berlin
- See the old and new Reich Chancelleries
- Discover Hitler's former bunker in the city center
- Learn about the meaning of the Holocaust Memorial
- Visit the famous Brandenburg Gate
- Admire the rebuilt Reichstag building
- Professional tour guide
- Pick-up and drop off
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Video recording