Berlin: E-Trabi Safari through the Capital
- Discover Berlin in an e-Trabi and see the sights of the city in a convoy
- Experience a new concept in car interiors
- Drive past the Brandenburg Gate, Potsdamer Platz, Government District, Rotes Rathaus and Berlin Cathedral
Drive past Potsdamer Platz and the Brandenburg Gate, toward the Reichstag, along the famous Unter den Linden, and to the Berlin Cathedral and Rotes Rathaus. See the TV Tower, the East Side Gallery or the Oberbaumbrücke and Checkpoint Charlie.
Enjoy an informative and amusing ride through Berlin in a convoy and visit the Trabi Museum and TrabiWorld at the end.
- Technical instruction
- Guidance from tour guide at the beginning of the convoy
- Live radio commentary in every car
- Driver's license for every participant
- Liability and comprehensive insurance with €500 deductible in the event of an accident
Prepare for the activity
• A maximum of 4 people or 330 kg are permitted in each Trabi. Drivers can change during the tour.