Secret Beer Tours Berlin
- Taste 9 different beers at 3 unique venues
- Enjoy a freshly baked pretzel, warm from the oven
- Get to know Berlin from a different perspective
Savor the refreshing flavors of good beers at a selection of exclusive venues. Enter a revamped location in a historic village and enjoy a beer with some freshly baked pretzels to put you in the mood for more tasty brews. Move on to the coolest place in town, where the mysterious décor is only part of the charm.
Taste beers brewed by scientists from a full spectrum of flavors, from fruity to sour, complex and hoppy. There is one more stop, but it is a secret; to find out, you will have to come along and join the fun!
- Visit to 3 venues
- 9 beer tastings (each sample is the equivalent of a small glass of beer)
- Hotel pick up and drop off services
Prepare for the activity
Meet outside of the Warschauer U-Bahn Station. If you take the S-Bahn to Warschauer (4 stops from Alexanderplatz), exit the station upstairs and walk to your left, the U-Bahn station is very close (less than a minute). The guide will have an orange umbrella so it will be easy to spot.Open in Google Maps ⟶