Berlin by Night: Sightseeing Bike Tour
- Experience the incredible, unique atmosphere of Berlin by night and explore the city center from its parks to back courtyards
- Learn more about the city and enjoy a unique way of sightseeing with a bicycle tour through Berlin
- Enjoy the fantastic illuminated buildings, romantic paths, and waterways aside the Berlin nightlife
On this tour you’ll learn more about the history of Berlin, listen to interesting anecdotes, and discover the best places for a night out.
A very special highlight of this tour is during the “Festival of Lights," when the large buildings in the city are lit up in a magnificent spectacle of light.
- Bicycle rental for the tour
- Bicycle helmets and gloves upon request
- Sunscreen and trouser clips (if required)
- 1 bottle of water (0.5l)
- Rain ponchos are available for when it rains
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Tours start at the Kulturbrauerei in Prenzlauer Berg (Hof 4, Knaackstr. 97, 10435 Berlin). The nearest metro station is Eberswalder Straße, just 3 stops from Alexanderplatz. The best entrance to the Kulturbrauerei is at Knaackstraße 97 (near the intersection with Danziger Straße). Follow the yellow signs "Berlin on Bike".Open in Google Maps ⟶
The comfortable bicycles are equipped with baskets for lightweight luggage. You can select your own bicycle from the available fleet.