Game of Thrones and Giant's Causeway Day Tour from Belfast
- Feel the thrill of invading Westeros on this exciting tour
- Experience the real life locations where the TV show was shot
- Enjoy the convenience of traveling in a luxury coach driven by an expert guide
- Visit Northern Ireland's most famous filming locations
Enter the Caves of Cushendun where the Red Priestess Melisandre gave birth to a Shadow Assassin. Explore Larrybane Quarry, the site of Renly Baratheon’s camp. Here, among these stark cliffs, Brienne of Tarth fought in honor of Renly Baratheon.
Travel down the Dark Hedges, aka the King’s Road, where Arya Stark traveled with Gendry and Hot Pie hoping to reach the Night’s Watch. See Ballintory Harbor, which was used for exterior shots for both Pyke and the Iron Islands.
Cross the Carrick-A-Rede Ropebridge, a 20-meter long rope bridge that connects the tiny island of Carrickarede with the mainland. Marvel at the Giant’s Causeway, an area of 40,000 interlocking basalt columns which form a staircase. The ropebridge and the Giant’s Causeway haven’t appeared in Game of Thrones, but they would make excellent locations for your fan fiction.
- Luxury coach
- Expert commentary
- Entry fees
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Weather-appropriate clothing