Full-Day Belfast & Giants Causeway Tour
- Visit the Titanic Museum in Belfast
- Discover the Giant's Causeway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the amazing Dark Hedges, Northern Ireland’s most-photographed natural phenomenon
See the Giant's Causeway, comprising about 40,000 interlocking basalt columns. Get up close to the UNESCO World Heritage Site, often referred to as the 8th Wonder of the World.
Stop at the Dark Hedges, a centuries-old lane of beech trees that have been featured in films and on television.
Return to Belfast at around 5:00 PM/5:30 PM.
*Please note that all times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depends on traffic and weather.
- Guided tour
- Entrance fee to the Titanic Museum
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
• Please note that this is a long day trip. It can be up to 2 hours between stops. The tour starts at 9:15 AM and finishes between 5:00 PM - 5:30PM
You might also like...
Product ID: 115156