Belfast: Small-Group Giant's Causeway Tour
- Stop at The Dark Hedges from the hit HBO series Game of Thrones
- Tour the Giant's Causeway
- Have lunch at a local restaurant
- Ride in a small luxury coach
- Travel along the most scenic coastal route in Europe, the Antrim Coast Road
Your first stop will be at the now world-famous Dark Hedges, the stunning tree lined road made famous by it's short appearance in Game of Thrones as "The Kings Road". Following this, you will head to the the Giant's Causeway, where you will receive an exclusive walking tour of the site to marvel at the over 40,000 basalt columns which make up this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Next, you will view the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, which spans 300-feet above the sea. You will then take a break for lunch at a local restaurant, which is included in the cost of your tour.
Following lunch, you will travel along the most scenic coastal route in Europe, The Antrim Coast Road, until you reach Carrickfergus Castle for a quick photo stop. When you arrive in Belfast, there will be enough time for a tour of some of the most famous walled murals in the city, before you return to the city center to finish your day.
- Hotel pickup from selected city center hotels
- Complimentary water during check-in
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Luxury small coach