Belfast: Game of Thrones Tour with 3-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Enjoy a 5-star Tourist Board-approved tour
- Relax in a luxury coach
- Explore Belfast with your 3-day hop-on hop-off city tour pass
- Discover the city on a free Walking Tour
- See iconic filming locations from the HBO series, Game of Thrones
Visit the iconic Dark Hedges, used as The Kingsroad in the first season and Carnlough Harbour, where Arya Stark came out of the water in Braavos in season six. Make a stop at Dunluce Castle, visit the famous Giant's Causeway, and see the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge.
This is an exclusive offer through GetYourGuide, which includes a 3-day hop-on hop-off city tour pass that will allow you to explore the city of Belfast. Discover the city’s beauty with the ability to hop off at over 20 stops in the city tour and discover attractions with discounted admission, like Titanic Belfast, HMS Caroline, and Crumlin Road Gaol. You’ll also take in the best views of the political wall murals on the Falls Road and Shankill Road.
- Game of Thrones tour with an English-speaking guide
- Multilingual and live commentary on the City Tour
- Most frequently operating city tour service
- 3-day city tour pass
- Free Belfast walking tour
- Free map
- Game of Thrones filming locations tour