Beijing: 8-hour Private Great Wall or Downtown Transit Tour
Pickup includedBeijing International Airport Arrival Hall. Your driver will be waiting for you in the airport arrivals area holding a sign with your name on it and a "GetYourGuide" logo.
- Explore Beijing at your own pace in a comfortable private vehicle while in transit at Beijing Capital International Airport
- Customize your experience and visit the places that interest you most
- Learn about the sights you see with a professional English-speaking guide
- Discover one of the finest sections of the Great Wall during your transit in Beijing
- Visit ancient temples, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and marvels of modern architecture
Some of the most popular sights in Beijing include the Forbidden City and Summer Palace or just the closest Great Wall section at Mutianyu. If you go to the Great Wall, take a 5.4-kilometer (3.4-mile hike) or make things easier by adding the return cable car tickets add-on before checkout.
See the hutongs of the old town area with alleys formed by lines of Siheyuan and traditional courtyard residences. Learn stories about the citizens of the Chinese capital and ancient emperors that once resided in the city.
Take the opportunity to see fantastic museums including the National Museum of China, the Capital Museum, and the Chinese Aviation Museum. Learn more about the ups and downs of Chinese history. If you are interested in getting some amazing architectural photos, make your way to the Beijing National Stadium, known as the Bird's Nest, or the Beijing National Aquatics Center.
- Tolls and parking fees
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned MPV and driver
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Mutianyu Admission and shuttle fee for Mutianyu option
- Return cable car ticket for Mutianyu (if add-on is selected)
- Personal expenses
- Optional gratuities
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets to attractions