Basel: Walking Tour in German
- Walk in the footsteps of bygone times and let Emma Munzinger show you the stately life
- Accompany her to a stately town house and take a look behind its locked doors and see its chambers and halls
- Look forward to nice anecdotes and curious stories and discover the impressive baroque architecture of the Blue and White House
Go with her to a stately town house and take a look behind its locked doors and see its chambers and halls. Learn more about the fascinating customs of its inhabitants and their famous guests.
You will be surprised by anecdotes and curious stories. During the tour, you'll discover the Blue and White House, which are among the largest and most important testimonies of Basel's baroque architecture.
- Tour with actors
Prepare for the activity
• The local tour operator reserves the right to change the tour itinerary
• A minimum number of participants is required for the tour to take place