Bari Walking Street Food Tour
- Discover the most picturesque and hidden places with an expert local guide
- Meet food and wine producers
- Taste local delicacies and typical southern Italian products
Stop several times for tastings. In a panificio (bakery) learn how focaccia barese is made and taste a slice of this delicious fresh Italian bread. Visit a salumeria (delicatessen) to find out about different kinds of cheeses and salami while drinking a glass of wine. In one particular traditional corner of the town, discover fried street food with the strong flavors of sgagliozze and panzerotti. In a gelateria, enjoy real home-made ice cream choosing your favorite one from a fantastic selection.
The tour finishes by discovering the modern French part of the city. Here, by the famous sea-side, are beautiful opera theaters and luxury shopping streets to explore.
- Tastings of focaccia, salumi, cheese, panzerotti, sgagliozze, and home ice cream
- A glass of wine
- Multilingual local guide
- Free WiFi
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)