Barcelona: Wine and Tapas Walking Tour Experience
- Enjoy tasting 5 wines from different Spanish regions with a tapas meal
- Discover traditional local bars that are off the beaten path
- Enjoy a small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people to ensure personal attention from your guide
- Try specialized wine and food with a local guide
Learn about Spanish geography on a dedicated wine tour, tasting the different wines from the diverse wine regions of Spain.
Start the tour in a fishing neighborhood, in a popular location for the locals. Discover a little bar that has been serving cava for more than 50 years. The second stop will be a local tavern with the traditional concept of the usual neighborhood winery, with fine wines, vermouth on tap, and a sensational selection of tapas and preserves.
The third stop is a restaurant that serves casual food from their own farm and orchard. Last but not least is a stop to eat pintxos, a small finger food served at bars and taverns throughout the Basque Country. They are a quintessential Basque favorite and form the backbone of their local food culture.
- Wine walking tour with an English-speaking specialized gourmet guide
- 5 selected wines
- Meals consisting of tapas (dishes to share) in different bars
- Free WiFi at the meeting point
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks not specified in the inclusions
- Transportation to the meeting point
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
• This tour is not recommended for vegans and vegetarians
• This tour takes place rain or shine
• Wear wet weather gear if rain is expected