Private Cooking Class & Market Tour
- Visit Barcelona’s famous La Boqueria market
- Learn about the history of tapas in Spain
- Take a practical cooking class from a professional chef
- Enjoy a delicious tasting menu of 12 dishes in a private lounge
The market visit is followed by a short lesson in preparing traditional Spanish dishes led by a professional chef. Your program ends with tastings from a 12-dish menu, served in a private lounge.
Assorted Iberian cold cuts
Mussels with salsa
The menu is accompanied by fine wine, mineral water, and cola.
You’ll receive the chef’s teaching materials to take home with you as well.
- Visit to La Boqueria market
- Cooking class led by a professional chef
- Menu tasting of 12 typical Spanish tapas
- Mineral water, wine, beer or cola, and coffee/tea
- Hotel pick-up
- Children under 9 years
Prepare for the activity
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. A vegetarian option is available.
• Minimum numbers apply. There will be a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.