Montserrat Monastery, Museum Ticket, Lunch & Spirit Tasting
- Visit the basilica of the monastery, the Museum of Montserrat and learn about its history
- Enjoy lunch and a spirits tasting
- Experience the stunning new audiovisual space
The new Montserrat audiovisual show, in a completely revamped space, showcases what Montserrat is all about and what it means. The exhibition revolves around three main elements: the mountain, the monastery and the sanctuary. Enjoy a delicious lunch and take a break to enjoy a tasting of Montserrat spirits at the shop.
The Basilica is home to the image of the Virgin of Montserrat, a Romanesque sculpture dating from the late 12th century featuring delicately carved features. Apart from the liturgical events that take place every day, visitors can enjoy the Escolania boys' choir. one of the oldest music schools in Europe.
- Entry to the Basilica of the Montserrat Monastery
- Ticket to the "Montserrat behind closed doors" audiovisual show
- Ticket to Montserrat Museum, guide of Open Air Museum
- Buffet or self-service lunch (depending on the dates)
- Spirits tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport to and from Montserrat
Prepare for the activity
For the audio guide you have to leave a deposit of 50 euros or a credit card number as a guarantee.