Master Gaudí, Four Locations in a Full-Day Tour
- Visit the legendary Sagrada Família, the magical Casa Batlló, the fantastical Parc Güell, and the historical Casa Milà, all in one day!
- Gain immediate access to all four attractions the a “skip the line” pass
- Get an artist's insight by traveling directly from one work to the next
The day begins at Casa Batlló, a vibrant, anthropomorphic building that stands tall on Barcelona’s famous streets of Passeig de Gràcia, before continuing on to Casa Milà, just a few streets away, with its postcard-worthy, knight-shaped chimney peaks well-preserved original living quarters.
There will be a short break of free time for lunch before heading on to the Sagrada Família, Gaudí’s most ambitious project, with its dazzling colors, soaring towers, and minute attention to detail. The building is only now coming close to its completion after decades of construction.
Finally, the tour concludes at the amazing Park Güell outdoor sculpture park, perhaps the truest testament to Gaudí’s passion for natural forms. Wonder the gardens that interact with the design as intended. Discover the life and works of the man who truly shaped the face of Barcelona and modernist architecture.
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned bus transport from Sagrada Familia to Park Guell and return
- Entrance ticket for Casa Batlló, Casa Milà, Sagrada Familia and Park Guell
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
Prepare for the activity
First Part Morning: Meeting time: 8:45 AM Departure time: 9:00 AM Meeting point details: At Casa Batllò, Passeig de Gracia, 43. Facing Casa Batllò, your meeting point in on the left side of Casa Batllò, in front of the historical Bagues jewelry. Second Part Afternoon: Departure Time: 1:15 PM - until 18th November 2018. From 19th November 2018 - at 2:00 PM Just across the road of the group entrance to the main façade of the Sagrada Familia (Nativity Façade), your meeting point is in Carrer de La Marina, next to the lake in Parco de Plaza de Gaudi, under the big spotlights.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This is a physically challenging tour that involves a considerable amount of walking and stairs. For this reason, this tour is not recommended for customers with health conditions