Barcelona for Kids: 2.5-Hour Family Walking Tour
- Explore the legends of Barcelona's Gothic Quarter on a family-friendly walking tour
- Visit traditional workshops and trendy candy stores
- Play games and sing songs as you meet giants and trees that talk
Along the way, you will encounter giants that come alive, trees that speak through their leaves, and the legends of medieval kings and queens. Learn and play as you walk the magical, medieval streets of Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter with your professional English-speaking guide.
Visit the house of The Giants, and learn about the Romans who founded “Barcino” in the 1st century BC. Sing your way through Catalan traditions, enter the trendiest sweet shop in town, and play with the runnerbeans!
- Activities for children
- Donation entrance to the Giants Museum (EUR 2-3 per family approx.)
Prepare for the activity
Outside Jaume I metro stop (in front of Hotel Suizo). Please don't confuse Plaça de l'Angel (the meeting point) with Plaça dels Angels, located in a completely different part of the city.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• All children must be accompanied by an adult
• The maximum number of participants per tour is 20, including children and adults
• Please confirm the time you would like for your private tour by emailing the local supplier after booking