Girona and Costa Brava Small Group Day Trip from Barcelona
- Explore the historically rich city of Girona
- Visit the impressive Arab Baths
- Visit the charming village of Pals, one of Catalonia's most beautiful treasures
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at one of the traditional local restaurants in Calella Palafrugell
- Explore the Costa Brava, and take a refreshing swim in the inviting Mediterranean waters
Start your day in Barcelona at 8:30, and head to Girona, a well established city with a fascinating history. Explore its streets, and admire its rich architecture. See the cathedral, established in 1038 on the site of a former Mosque. Visit historical museums such as the Jewish Call and the Arab Bath house. Stroll around the colorful streets of the old town or sit down to have a cup of coffee and watch people walk by.
Then on to the fairytale-like city of Pals, a small medieval village that came about from what was once a fortress. From Pals, head to the fishing village of Calella de Palafrugell, a beach village with whitewashed houses that ramble all the way down to the sea front. Enjoy a delicious lunch at one of the traditional restaurants, and spend the afternoon exploring the rocky coastline, visiting the botanic gardens at Cap Roig, or taking a refreshing dip in the inviting waters of the Mediterranean.
Arrive back in Barcelona at 19:30.
- Professional guide all day
- Free Barcelona guide book.
- Lunch and refreshments
- Entrance to the Botanic Gardens
Prepare for the activity
All of our tours now depart from directly opposite the outdoor cafe of the famous Palau de la Musica, which is just off the street Via Laietana. The exact office address is street Calle Palau de la Musica, 1, 08011.Open in Google Maps ⟶