Girona and Figueres Full-Day Tour from Barcelona
- See the colorful houses on the banks of the River Oñar in Girona
- Explore the birthplace of Salvador Dalí
- Visit one of the best-preserved Jewish quarters in Europe
- Marvel at the amazing Dalí Theatre and Museum
- Discover where scenes from the hit TV series Game of Thrones were filmed
See the colorful houses that line the banks of the River Oñar and take souvenir photos of the most characteristic buildings. Continue along the promenade of La Libertad to get lost in the maze of medieval streets. Stop to admire some of the most emblematic monuments, such as the Monastery of Sant Pere de Galligants and the Basilica of Sant Feliu. Discover the site of the old Arab Baths by the Cathedral of Girona.
Next, explore the birthplace of Salvador Dalí on a guided walking tour of Figueres. Discover where Dalí was born and spent his youth, and see sights such as the Church of San Pedro. End in front of the amazing Dalí Theatre and Museum, home to the most diverse collection of works by the Surrealist artist.
- Round-trip transportation by luxury VIP bus
- English and Spanish-speaking guide
- 1.5-hour guided walking tour of the historic city center of Girona
- Bottle of water
- Entrance tickets to monuments (unless option select)
- Food and drinks
When you get there
Meet in front of the Hard Rock Café on Plaza de Cataluña, 21, 08002 Barcelona, Spain. Metro Station: Plaza de Catalunya, Lines 1, 3, 6, and 7. Your guides will be wearing yellow t-shirts and carrying yellow umbrellas. Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to tour departure (tour departs at 9:30 AM).Open in Google Maps ⟶