Barcelona E-Bike Tour & Skip-the-Line Sagrada Familia Entry
- Skip the long lines to La Sagrada Familia
- Glide effortlessly down the Passeig de Gracia
- See the best of Gaudi's innovative architecture in Barcelona's L'Eixample
- Customize your itinerary to suit your preferences
- Enjoy the flexibility of several start times throughout the day
Along the way, see the best of Barcelona's city centre: the city Hall and the Cathedral, memories of the ancient roman Barcino, el Born and Santa Maria, to beintroduce to the Middle Age, the freshness of Ciutadella Park, the elegant Passeig de Gracia to pass the fairytale façades of the Casa Batllo and Casa Mila. Marvel at their organic forms and nature-inspired motifs.
Discover traces left behind by an amazing period in the city’s history.
End at Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece of the Sagrada Familia, where you can skip-the-lines to look inside the basilica’s soaring vaults. Learn the history and Christian symbolism of the temple’s façades and interior from your audioguide from the cathedral’s beginnings in 1866 to its continued construction in the 21st century.
- E-bike and helmet rental
- Bottled water
- Skip-the-line entrance to La Sagrada Familia
- Ticket entrance fees
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• E-bikes are suitable for anyone that weighs up to 120 kilograms
• This tour operates every day, except 25 and 26 December, 1 and 6 January, and 11 September
• Entrance to the Sagrada Familia Temple is subject to availability, and is therefore not guaranteed. If this is the case, then the E-Bike Tour will be offered with the Sagrada Familia Temple omitted.