Barcelona Full-Day GoCar Tour
- Drive an awesome yellow GoCar to some of Gaudi's most famous structures, including the Sagrada Familia
- Zip along Las Ramblas in your fun, open-top vehicle
- Head down the narrow streets of the old Gothic quarter and cruise through the open avenues of the L'Eixample
The middle of the day is spent in the Gothic Quarter and then a gentle climb up to the Montjuic area of the city, the theme of the tour. Home to the 1992 Olympic Games, the open roads and easy parking, make it a great place to grab some lunch.
Finally join up with the beach and shopping tour and follow the Mediterranean coast right the way to Diagonal Mar, with its massive shopping center and spectacular Telefonica Tower.
As the sun begins to set, turn for home, passing through the up-and-coming Poble Nou area of the city, before arriving back at GoCar HQ.
- Full fuel tank
- Unlimited mileage
- Third-party insurance
- GPS navigation system
- Collision damage waiver (CDW)
Prepare for the activity
- Driver's license
• Drivers must be 21 years or older and passengers must be 7 years or older
•Your voucher is valid for 1 GoCar, which seats 2 people