Barcelona: Trendy Food Tour in Gràcia
- Experience authentic Barcelona at off-the-beaten-track locations
- Taste delicious delicacies from artisanal producers
- Enjoy and understand more about Catalan culture from a local guide
Enjoy an evening stroll as you take in a variety of Catalan specialties whilst absorbing the most beautiful and lively areas. You’ll do as real locals do, finding the best tapas, wine, bread, and pastries and get to know the merchants who are waiting to tantalize your taste buds.
From north to south, the quiet streets come alive with a bohemian atmosphere offering the most delicious surprises entwined with historical anecdotes along the way. You'll have plentiful tastings of tapas and wine on a gastronomic adventure to substitute a hearty lunch or dinner.
- Plentiful tapas and wine tastings
- Local food guide
- Tour of a traditional Catalan neighborhood
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
On the corner of Carrer Gran de Gràcia & Carrer d'Astúries, just outside Fontana metro stop on Line 3. Below the metro sign next to the benches, your guide will be wearing a special badge with the “Localers” logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶