Barcelona Tapas 3-Hour Bike Tour
- Explore Barcelona by bike
- Cycle around the historic Gothic Quarter
- Marvel at the mix of medieval and modern architecture
- Enjoy the flavors of typical Spanish tapas
Learn about the city’s origins, stretching from the Mediterranean sea front to the Ronda de Sant Pere. Admire the imposing 13th-Century Cathedral of Santa Eulalia, and ride down charming streets that date back to the Middle Ages. Look out too, for some of Spain’s most beautiful modern architecture.
Next, you will relax by the sea to enjoy some delicious Spanish tapas. Breathe in the fresh sea air, as you escape the city center’s hectic traffic. Sit down to a feast of 4 tapas per person, as well as a glass of Spanish wine, beer, or a drink of your choice. Learn about the origins of this typically Spanish way of eating and discover how to prepare some of the dishes on offer.
- Bicycle rental
- Tour guide
- Child-seats if desired
- 4 tapas per person, plus a drink
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at Marquesa Street, 1, in the Born Quarter, located 50 meters from Metro Barceloneta (L4) and 200 meters from França Train Station. Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tourOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Tours leave in any weather. Rain jackets are supplied
• Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tour