Barcelona: Spanish Paella Cooking Class and Market Tour
- Learn how to make an authentic paella in a professional kitchen
- Visit a local market and select fresh ingredients to use in your class
- Wander through the stunning city streets on your way back to the kitchen
- Taste the flavors of Spain and show off your new cooking skills
Join your guide as you wander through the local Mercat Del Ninot market, meeting vendors and learning about the local delicacies and flavors of Barcelona. Get a feel for the neighborhood and the hustle and bustle of market life, smelling and tasting the fresh produce that you’ll be cooking with in the kitchen.
Once you’re done at the market, wander through Barcelona's beautiful city streets and arrive at the professional kitchen to start preparing your meal. This is your chance to learn how to cook paella the true Spanish way and learn hands-on how to achieve the perfect flavor! Everyone participates in the class, which also includes authentic sangria, and the classic dessert, Cream Catalana.
- Market tour and tasting of local products
- Cooking class with seafood paella (meat and vegetable or vegetarian paella is available)
- Traditional sangria (non alchoholic sangria for kids!)
- Crema Catlana for dessert
- Hotel pickup
- Transport to the starting point
Prepare for the activity
You will meet at the C/ Mallorca 133 at the main entrance to the Market (Mercat Del Ninot). It is easy to locate as the name of the market is above the main door and as well there is awooden statue located well above the door. Your guide will be carrying a woven shopping basket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• There is about 4 blocks of walking from the market to the kitchen