Barcelona: Sailing Experience and Montserrat Tour
- Sail on the Mediterranean Sea
- Listen to live commentary from a professional skipper
- Enjoy the food and beverages during the sail
- Take a bus tour of Montserrat with your guide
- Discover the history and culture at Montserrat
Then, continue your day by exploring the captivating landscape and spirituality of Montserrat, which is the magical mountain of Catalonia. The rich architecture is sure to take your breath away.
Visit the Royal Basilica of Montserrat, which holds the famous 12th-century Romanesque carving of Verge Moreneta (The Black Madonna). You will also be able to visit the audiovisual exhibition about the history and creation of Montserrat and to taste the typical liquors of Montserrat.
- Professional skipper
- Food and drink during sailing
- Entrance fees
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
For sailing experience: One Ocean Club, Moll de la Barceloneta 1, 08003 Barcelona. For bus tour of Montserrat: meet your guide at the bus at 2:45 PM at Oficina Julia Travel, 5 Carrer de Balmes, 08007 Barcelona.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• The Montserrat bus tour begins at 3:00 PM for 5 hours (Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance (14h45) to meet with your tour guide.)
• Please note that the Montserrat tour is subject to availability and it may not be possible to schedule the sailing and Montserrat tour on the same day for last minute reservations.
•Please note that proper dress code is required in order to enter the Basilica at Montserrat. It is not permitted to enter with tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or flip flops.