Barcelona: Private 2.5-Hour Gothic Quarter Discovery Tour
- Stroll the historic streets of Barcelona's Gothic Quarter
- See Roman ruins, soaring medieval churches, the Jewish Quarter, and more
- Customize your tour making it just right for you
- Taste Spain's most delicious sweet, churros, hot off the grill
Combining history, culture and fun, the tour is ideal for families and suitable for travelers of all ages. Starting in Plaza Catalunya, you will explore the secrets of the pedestrianized zone, passing along narrow streets filled with the sounds of everyday city life.
You will go to the 15th-century Cathedral and look up at its towering Gothic façade, stroll around the old Jewish Quarter, and see remains of the Roman wall. Discover 20th-century art and 21st-century architecture harmoniously juxtaposed, while hearing stories behind the buildings of Barcleona into sharp focus.
End at the world famous Boqueria Market and see stalls piled with fresh fruit and vegetables, cheeses and olives. Grab a tasty snack, or stay for a traditional meal at your leisure.
- Professional, experienced, and passionate guide
- Entrance fees
- Churros & Chocolate
Prepare for the activity
Plaça Nova 5. Your guide will be waiting for you underneath the large white mural depicting a stick figure king and queen. They will be holding a sign with the local partner's name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Wear comfortable walking shoes. The Gothic Quarter is expansive and the pavement not always even.
• Some of the shops and restaurants in the neighborhood close on Sundays
• In order to go inside the Cathedral, you must have your shoulders and knees covered. A cotton scarf or wrap over what you are wearing is acceptable and suggested in the summer months. It is not possible to go inside the Cathedral on Sundays.
• The Synagogue is closed on Saturdays for Shabbat & closes at 3:00 PM on Sundays