Barcelona: Montjüic Segway Tour
- Enjoy the best view of Barcelona
- Discover Montjuic by Segway
- See the Olympic Stadium, Montjuïc Castle and much more
Start off by Segway to the wonderful Montjuïch hill, a magical mountain in the city (in Catalan it is called the Montjuïch "muntanya màgica" and in Spanish "montaña mágica"). The mountain is close to the sea and you will feel that you are in a special atmosphere: nice gardens and awesome landscapes. It is also the area that hosted the Olympic Games in 1992, so you will go through the three main stadiums in this area: Olympic Stadium (athletics), Palau Sant Jordi (gymnastics) and Piscines Bernat Picornell (swimming).
If you like nature, Montjuic is the best place to relax after a busy day in the streets and traffic of the city.
- Experienced tour guide
- Training on Segway before the tour begins
- Free WiFi in the tour office
- Storage for your personal belongings
- Ponchos/sweatshirts according to the weather
- Other transportation to/from attractions
Prepare for the activity
• Riding the Segway or Ninebot is prohibited for pregnant and drunk individuals
• Participants must be at least 16-years-old