Barcelona: Montjuïc Segway Tour
- Immerse yourself in the history of this amazing place
- Enjoy the beautiful panoramic views of the city
- Learn about the fascinating history of this ancient military fortress
- Enjoy the awesome views of the Mediterranean Sea
Now, you will move towards the highest point of the mountain where you will find Montjuïc Castle. A place marked by many wars and violent acts. Currently, this place is used by locals and visitors to hold cultural events, exhibitions and family activities of all kinds.
When you are on the mountain, you will go through the lush gardens as you approach the Olympic Ring. The vital center of the 1992 Olympic Games, a place full of memories and lived emotions. Here, you will find some of the most important facilities such as the extraordinary Lluís Companys Olympic Stadium, the Palau Sant Jordi and the Bernat Picornell pools.
Before returning to the starting point, you will descend the mountain passing by the National Museum of Catalonia Art and The Magic Fountain, a great spectacle of lights, water and music. This is not all because before ending your Montjuïc Segway tour, you will make a little getaway to the Poble Sec and Paral.lel area, where your professional guides will give you some gastronomic recommendations.
- Segway and helmet
- Personalized training session
- Guided service throughout the tour
- Bottled water
- Accident and legal liability insurance
- Children under 12 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes