Barcelona Private Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Experience aerial views of Catalonia at sunrise
- Drink champagne and relax at the after-flight ceremony
- Receive a photo report of the day's activity
Experience the unique feeling of being part of the wind and enjoy the views of Catalonia as you fly calmly above. As you fly, the pilot will provide details of the area you are flying over and keep you updated on the balloon's performance. Finally, you will land wherever the wind takes you and the balloon will be met by a support team.
When you've touched down in the landing field, receive a reception of Cava, juices and sweet pastries. You will be presented with a certificate signed by the pilot and a photo-report of the day's activities via E-mail. Then hop into off-road vehicles and be transported back to the original meeting point where it will be time to say goodbye to your group, knowing that you will share this amazing memory forever.
Please note that, upon request, this tour can provide special baskets to cater for those with disabilities or access problems.
- Hot air balloon flight, approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Balloon safety briefing
- Cava toast with sweet pastries and soft drinks
- Flight certificate
- Photo report of the flight
- Pickup and drop-off
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
The exact meeting point and time will be given by the local tour operator. Please make sure you contact the local tour operator at least two days before the flight, to receive all the meeting information. There are different meeting points depending on flying areas: - near Montserrat - Pyrenees views - Costa Brava views - West CataloniaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- High-heeled shoes
• The activity begins at sunrise, an exact time will be given when you receive your confirmation
• The activity depends on weather conditions, if it has to be canceled you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
Please note: this activity is not recommended for pregnant women
• The entire activity last for approximately 3-hours, including preparation, flight and collection of the balloon.
• Wear comfortable footwear
• If you need a accessible flight, you have to ask for it previously so we can bring our accessible basket.