Barcelona Historical 3-Hour Bike Tour
- Bike through the ancient streets of Barcelona
- See Ciutadella Park with its beautiful flowers and fountains
- Check out the charming churches and squares in the Gothic Quarter
- Whizz past the Sagrada Familia
- Check out Gaudi's Casa Batllo and La Pedrera
Then bike to Gaudi's architectural masterpiece, the Sagrada Familia. Also refinished by Gaudi is Casa Batllo, which comes next on this artistic ride. True to its name, this one-of-a-kind building looks like a house of bones. You'll also get to cruise past another example of Gaudi's modern design, La Pedrera.
On this fully-guided tour, experience Barcelona and discover its amazing architecture and history. The ride is at a relaxing pace and includes many stops so you can really enjoy the Spanish scenery and take lots of photos. Enjoy!
- Rented bike
- Tour guide
- Child seats if desired
Prepare for the activity
Pickup: 1 Marquesa St. at the Born Quarter, 50 meters away from metro Barceloneta (L4) and 200 meters away from França train station. Please arrive 10 minutes before the beginning of the Tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
•Tours leave in any weather, and rain jackets are supplied
•Please arrive 10 minutes before the beginning of the tour