Barcelona: Half–Day Gaudi Bike Tour & Sagrada Familia Ticket
- Discover some of Gaudi's architectural marvels
- Get skip-the-Line access to La Sagrada Família
- Stop for lunch at a local tapas restaurant (morning tour option only)
As the highlight of your tour, see Gaudi’s magnificent cathedral, La Sagrada Familia. Enjoy priority skip-the-line access to Sagrada Familia so that you don't waste any precious time waiting in long lines. If you join the morning tour option, your next stop will be lunch at a hidden gem - a local Spanish restaurant. Enjoy a lovely open terrace and authentic Spanish cuisine (please note, the cost of food is not included).
Let the fascinating stories and insight given by your guide bring Gaudi’s masterpieces to life and help you to really understand why his architecture is so highly regarded in the life and culture of Barcelona.
- Skip-the-line ticket to Sagrada Familia
- Live guide
- Bike and helmet rental
- Guide gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
In front of Costa Coffee, Plaça de Sant Jaume, 3, 08002 Barcelona, Spain. Your guide will have a bike, a t-shirt with the local partner's name, and a sign. The closest metro stations are Jaume I (L4) and Liceu (L3).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The stop for lunch is included on morning departures only
• As an active place of worship, Sagrada Família requires that guests cover their shoulders and knees; it is sufficient to bring a light scarf or cardigan with you and put them on prior to entering holy areas