Barcelona: Gothic Quarter with a Chocolate Twist Family Tour
- Wander through medieval streets and listen to their captivating stories
- Enjoy a scavenger hunt that's fun for all the family
- Visit The Jewish Quarter and Barcelona Cathedral
The burning question at the end of the tour: Who won the scavenger hunt? Only your photos will tell the truth! The winning team will celebrate with an edible prize of freshly made churros and chocolate in a historic setting (everyone is a winner, just don't tell the kids!).
- Entry fees to Barcelona Cathedral & Ancient Synagogue
- Private guide
- Scavenger hunt
- Chocolate tasting
- Scavenger hunt prize
- Spanish local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
We look forward to sharing Barcelona with you. Meeting point: Col·legi d'Arquitectes de Catalunya located at Plaça Nova, 5 (very close to the Cathedral of Barcelona). Your guide will meet you underneath the big mural with stick like king and queen characters. Emergency telephone: +34 629 917 624 Happy travels!!Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Some of the shops are closed on Sundays and it is not possible to go inside the cathedral on Sundays.
• In order to go inside the cathedral, you will need to cover your shoulders and knees. A cotton scarf or wrap over what you are wearing is acceptable and suggested in the summer months.
• The Synagogue is closed on Saturdays for Shabbat & closes at 3 pm on Sundays.
• Please inform in advance of any dietary requirements so tastings and prizes can be adjusted accordingly.