Barcelona: Forbidden Walking Tour
- Discover Barcelona's darkest histories
- Explore some of the most emblematic neighbourhoods of Barcelona
- Listen to the stories about the Madame 'Le Petit’, once the biggest brothel in Europe
- Visit the Basilica of Saints Justus and Pastor and learn why its students were killed for their faith
- Learn historical information that you will unlikely find in books
Follow your guide through the backstreets of Barcelona and hear all about the terrifying tales of torture, murder and scandal that’s hidden in the city’s walls. Learn about the 20th century female vampire who roamed the streets looking for children to feast on, and the controversial erotic shows that are still held in secret to this day.
Visit the Basilica of Saints Justus and Pastor, where young schoolboys were once killed for their faith, and the Madame 'Le Petit’, once the biggest brothel in Europe, then retrace the steps of Enriqueta Marti known as the Vampire of Raval. The tour will show you a truly intriguing alternative side to the city that will leave you lost for words.
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Your Forbidden Tour of Barcelona starts just outside the Jaume I Metro Exit in front of Hotel Suizo. Look for the local tour operator's team, wearing red t-shirts and with red umbrellas.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• The independent guides with whom we work have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites and stories above and lasts this long, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group