Barcelona: Discover Gaudi and Modernisme Walking Tour
- Discover Gaudi’s Life Story and his magic architecture
- Awe at the magnificent art of Casa Batlló and La Pedrera
- Enjoy La Sagrada Familia and other modernists' masterworks
- Stroll through the most iconic quarters: Passeig de Gracia and L'Eixample
During the Gaudi and Modernisme tour, you will stroll along Passeig de Gràcia, admiring and gaining a better understanding of the main Gaudi’s houses built in Barcelona: La Pedrera and Casa Batlló. You will also discover Gaudi’s Life Story, the modernisme cultural movement, Casa Batlló, Casa Milá (La Pedrera) La Sagrada Familia, the L'Eixample Neighborhood and the Passeig de Gracia.
You will see and discuss also about more modernist constructions by Lluis Domènech, Montaner, Josep Puig and Cadafalch. Finally, your tour will end with a walk through time and architecture, viewing the Sagrada Familia.
- Expert local guide
- Walking tour
- Metro ticket
- Entrance to the Sagrada Familia
- Entrance to any of the Gaudi’s houses
- Food or beverages
- Hotel pick-up or transfer
Prepare for the activity
Plaza Catalunya. On the upper-right corner inside the square, by the fountain across the street from the Apple Store. Look for the guides with the purple t-shirt, and the purple umbrellaOpen in Google Maps ⟶