Barcelona: Dine Around Food Tour and Flamenco Show
- Eat your way through the regional cuisines of Spain on this visit to four different eateries
- Sample gourmet cured meats and cheeses at the back of a deli that has been feeding locals for generations
- Sit down for a seafood paella at a favorite restaurant and enjoy an intimate flamenco show while you dine and sip a glass of sangría
The next stop is a little stand that has been a Barcelona institution since opening in 1920. Here you can get an ice-cold horchata, a sweet drink made from nuts that is beloved throughout Spain and Mexico. Fill up some to-go bottles and march on because there is a lot left to see and taste.
Leaving the neighborhood of Sant Antoni, you’ll enter the vibrant barrio of Poble Sec and make your way down a buzzing pedestrian street to a favorite pintxos bar which specializes in a style of tapas originating in the Basque Country. Choose two from their extensive spread and wash them down with a complimentary glass of txakoli, a specialty sparkling wine from the Basque Country.
Before heading to your final stop of the night, there is a little surprise. You’ll head to the top of Montjuic for incredible views over the city and sea. As the sun sets, you’ll hop into to a cable car that takes you down from the mountain and into the port, where, just like a local, you’ll grab a quick glass of vermouth, before heading over to a favorite paella restaurant. It’s not just a great meal that awaits you: As you feast on steaming plates of seafood paella and tapas with a complimentary glass of sangría, you’ll be treated to an intimate flamenco show by professional dancers, who will even teach you a few moves if you like.
- All food and drinks
- Public transport and cable car rides
- Flamenco show
- Hotel Pick-Up / Drop-Off
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meeting Point: Düal Cafe, Carrer del Comte Borrell, 65, 08015 Barcelona. Meeting Point Directions: Your guide will be waiting for you with a WALKS sign next to ""Düal Cafe"", Carrer del Comte Borrell, 65, 08015 Barcelona, which is next Sant Antoni Market. Closest metro stop is ""SANT ANTONI"" (L2 ""Purple Line"").Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Unfortunately, tour guides are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour
• The cable car is suspended a few hundred feet above the ground. If you have a fear of heights it is recommended that you do not take this tour