Barcelona: Markets Tour and Paella Cooking with A Chef
- Savour bites of fresh products at 2 local food markets: the famous Boqueria Market and the unique Santa Caterina Market
- Be guided through typical food products and Catalan cuisine by a professional chef
- Taste carefully selected local gourmet delicatessen
- Learn to cook a wonderful paella, the masterpiece of Spanish cuisine
- Enjoy a complete lunch of 3 different courses
- Pair local wine with your lunch
- Join a small group for a personalized experience
Continue your visit through the maze of Barcelona's old town to reach the Santa Caterina Market and enjoy the splendid curved rooftop of the market, recently reformed by the famous architects Miralles and Tagliabue. Savor authentic delicatessens at the market: a selection of appetizers that will surprise your taste.
Then try a hands-on cooking workshop and learn how to cook a proper paella to surprise your friends with your cooking abilities. This is your unique chance to learn how to prepare a typical Spanish meal at the hands of a professional chef . Learn how to choose fresh ingredients and the way to cook them, select the correct rice and make magic with your own hands. You will prepare a complete menu of 3 different courses: Gazpacho and Bravas Potatoes as starters, Baked Onion Carpaccio with Xató Sauce and Sea Food Paella as main courses and finish with the typical Catalan dessert, the Catalan Cream.
Enjoy a small group for a personalized experience and share memories of your journey while you taste the paella you cooked paired with a selection of wine.
- Guided tour and cooking class with the professional chef Alex Lopez
- Taste of gourmet delicatessen
- Visit to Boqueria and Santa Caterina Markets
- A complete lunch of 3 different courses
- Beverage (wines, cava, soft drinks and water)
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick-up or transfer
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags