Barcelona: 3.5-Hour Sips, Sites & Bites Food & History Tour
- Tour the medieval Barri Gotic and El Born neighborhoods, full of fascinating legends and stories
- Visit 4 local family-owned taverns and tapas bars and enjoy delicious traditional Catalan dishes
- Learn about the interesting history of each place
- Enjoy 9 to 10 mouthwatering tastings and 4 different local drinks
During your tour, mix history with the traditions of the neighborhoods you explore with wonderful, authentic food like the legendary pan con tomate (bread with tomato), patatas bravas (fried potatoes with sauces) and much more. Try an assortment of locally made cheeses, cured meats, and heavenly house sparkling wine and cava, the classic vermouth, some of the best regional red and white wines, and the refreshing clara, a truly delicious drink.
Experience the best of both worlds, with incredible food and 2000 years of history, all rolled into one amazing tour. Immerse yourself in the medieval streets and alleyways of the old Roman city of Barcino, nowadays Barcelona. Explore some fantastic hidden family-run restaurants, bodegas and taverns. Make wonderful, unique memories of Barcelona’s tastes and smells that will linger long after your trip is over.
- 9-10 tastings, including: Spanish ham, sausages, regional cheeses, pa amb tomàquet (bread with tomato), patatas bravas (fried potatoes), croquettes, banderillas, fried "pescaditos", and more
- Rose, white wine, sparkling wine, cava, vermouth, or clara
Prepare for the activity
Barceloneta Metro Station L4 line. As you exit the metro station you will walk up the stairs and your guide will be outside and to the left holding an "Eye On Food Tours" sign and a nametag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• If you enjoy your tour and feel that you receive a great service from your guide, it is customary and much appreciated to leave a tip at the end of the tour; the standard gratuity in the tour industry is 10-15%